- Kiddies World LTD is a Wholesale Trade Only Company, we do not sell direct to the Public.
- All goods remain the property of Kiddies World LTD until paid for in full.
- Your order does not include shipping costs. Shipping costs will depend on delivery destination and size of the order. Kiddies World LTD will inform you regarding shipping charges once the order has been processed.
- All stock is subject to availability. The website is continuously updated, any shortages in your order will not be charged.
- The goods may slightly vary in terms of colour or style to the images shown on the website however the quality of the goods is not compromised.
- All content on this website is copyright to Kiddies World LTD or used with the permission of the original owner. Legal action will be taken against any persons or companies using this content without our prior consent.
- We or our licensors own the licensed innovation rights in the site and material on the website.
- You may view, download and print pages or other material from the site, given that:
- You should not republish, recreate or store material from this site on any open or private electronic framework;
- You should not replicate, copy, duplicate, offer, exchange, visit, or generally abuse our site or material on our site for a business reason, without our composed assent;
All goods are double
checked for quantity and correct sizes before they are packed for shipment.
Upon receiving your order please check the contents immediately. In the event of faulty goods being received please notify us as soon as possible.
Claims for shortages or damages will not be accepted after 5 working days of receipt and only after authorisation from us.
After authorisation the customer is responsible to arrange the return for any faulty goods in the original condition and packaging.
Kiddies World LTD does not accept returns of ODD sizes, non-faulty goods, or any goods which have been damaged after being sold to the consumer.
The customer is responsible for any transport or postage costs and the safe return of any goods. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Once we have received faulty goods in the original condition and packaging we will either:
- Give the customer a store credit for the value of the damaged good
- Send a replacement on the next order (if available)