- Kiddies World LTD is a Wholesale Trade Only Company, we do not sell directly to the Public.
- All goods remain the property of Kiddies World LTD until paid for in full.
- Your order does not include carriage costs. Carriage costs will depend on delivery destination and size of the order. Kiddies World LTD will inform you regarding carriage charges once the order has been processed.
- All stock is subject to availability. The website is continuously updated, any shortages in your order will not be charged.
- The goods may slightly vary in terms of colour or style to the images shown on the website however the quality of the goods is not compromised.
- All content on this website is copyright to Kiddies World LTD or used with the permission of the original owner. Legal action will be taken against any persons or companies using this content without our prior consent.
- We or our licensors own the licensed innovation rights in the site and material on the website.
- You may view, download for reserving purposes just, and print pages or other material from the site, given that:
- You should not republish material from this site (counting republication on an alternate website), or recreate or store material from this website in any open or private electronic recovery framework;
- You should not replicate, copy, duplicate, offer, exchange, visit, or generally abuse our site or material on our site for a business reason, without our composed assent;
- If paying by credit or debit card, delivery will only be made to the address, with the corresponding postcode, and property number, required for security purposes when the card payment is processed.
- Goods will not be dispatched until full and cleared payment is received.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
- Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- For any concerns or complaints please email us on email@example.com or write to the address on the contact us page. A member of our team will contact you within 7 days of receipt. Your concerns or complaints will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
All goods are double checked for quantity before they are packed for shipment.
Upon receiving your order please check the contents immediately. In the event of faulty goods being received please notify Kiddies World LTD as soon as possible. Claims for shortages or damages will not be accepted after 5 working days of receipt and only after authorisation from Kiddies World LTD. After authorisation, the customer is responsible to arrange the return for any faulty goods in original condition and packaging. Kiddies World LTD do not accept returns of non-faulty goods, or any goods which have been damaged after being sold to the consumer. The customer is responsible for any transport or postage costs and safe return of any goods. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
The goods received may vary slightly in terms of colour and style to those shown on the website. This is due to variations in manufacturing and will not be considered a valid reason for returning the goods.
We do not accept returns of ODD sizes.
Once we have received faulty goods in original condition and packaging we will either:
- Give the customer an in house store credit (the value of the damaged or missing goods) to be used in future orders.
- Replace the merchandise if in stock and send in future orders
- Offer a substitute for future orders