Terms & Conditions
- Kiddies World LTD is a Wholesale Trade Only Company, we do not sell directly to the public.
- All goods remain the property of Kiddies World LTD until paid for in full.
- Your order does not include shipping costs. Shipping costs will depend on the delivery destination and the size of the order. Kiddies World LTD will inform you regarding shipping charges once the order has been processed.
- All stock is subject to availability. The website is continuously updated.
- All content on this website is copyright to Kiddies World LTD or used with the permission of the original owner. Legal action will be taken against any persons or companies using this content without our prior consent.
- We or our licensors own the licensed innovation rights on the site and material on the website.
- You may view, download and print pages or other material from the site, given that:
- You should not republish, recreate or store material from this site on any open or private electronic framework;
- You should not replicate, copy, duplicate, offer, exchange, visit, or generally abuse our site or material on our site for a business reason, without our composed assent;
All goods are double checked for quantity before they
are packed for shipment.
Upon receiving your order please check the contents immediately. In the event of faulty goods being received please notify us by email as soon as possible (we will reply within 5 working days).
Claims for shortages or damages will not be accepted after 5 days of receipt and only after authorisation from us.
Please note goods received may vary slightly in terms of colour and style to those depicted on the website. Variations in goods delivered may occur for various reasons including:
· Colour may not be accurately represented due to errors in the photographic representations, variations in colour batches, display settings and apparatus.
· Details of delivered goods may vary due to differences at the time of manufacture. This may be due to the image displayed is a 'sample' as received by the original manufacturer, shortages of original materials, or variations on handmade items. In these cases, we will ensure that the quality and style is not compromised.
· Different brands may vary slightly in their sizing
This will not be considered a valid reason for returning the goods.
The goods are sold in packs with an assortment of sizes and colours. A pack usually contains an equal ratio unless stated otherwise however, we cannot guarantee this.
After authorisation, the customer is responsible to arrange the return for any faulty goods in the original condition and packaging.
Kiddies World LTD does not exchange, credit or accept returns of ODD sizes/ratio, non-faulty goods, or any goods after being sold to the consumer.
The customer is responsible for any transport or postage costs and the safe return of any goods. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
We will discuss the payment of returns P&P during the authorisation process. Please note that we will only ever refund postage up to the lower value of 2nd class Royal Mail non registered or Hermes equivalent. If you choose to send via first-class or in an outsize parcel with extra insurance these additional costs above will not be refunded.
Once we have received faulty goods in the original condition and packaging we will either:
· Give the customer an in house store credit to be used on a future purchase (We do not offer refunds)
· Send a replacement on the next order (if available)
Where goods are returned due to customer error in ordering a restocking fee of £10 will be applied.